VIEWING THIS ON PHONE MAY NOT LET YOU SEE ALL PAGES. BELOW ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW IN A DESK TOP VERSION. YOU MAY HAVE TO DO THISTO SEE ALL 10 PAGES. The Mandela Effect is the event where millions of people share a memory of something that is told to of never happen, or to be a false memory. This would include the fact that they claimed we remembered movie lines, music lyrics, bible verses, historic events and logo designs wrong. The first reported memories included Nelson Mandela’s funeral in 1991, as he died in prison. However, Nelson Mandela did not die until December 5, 2013. None of us could explain that unusual memory change. Beyond this, The Mandela Effect (Named after Nelson Mandela) was created to explain any memory we have had that is said not to exist, or remembered different. Most people in the tenths of thousands to millions remember simple things such as the spelling of words, spelling of companies, changes to TV shows, changes to songs and more. Though it was picked up in 2013 (changed my the Mandela Effect to 2009 now), most changed memories date back to the 1980s. Some main theories would suggest that we traveled (or came from) different parallel universes. This can be caused by time travel (which has been proven) or black holes (which has been proven). Other theories suggest the government is keeping us under a computer simulator or caused by CERN. Many theories to this can be found below. One thing we do know, is that the Mandela Effect is real and it can not be false memory. (see that theory below.)
There is different types of Mandela effects:
01: Mandela Effect: (M.E.) The idea of hundreds to thousands of people to millions are having the same memory of something that never happen. Yet, this memory is shared by many. If you can at lease have 10 people who agree with you then you are looking at a Mandela Effect.
02) Mandela Effect residue: This is a Mandela Effect that left behind memory, and proof of the way we remembered it. This is found many times in The Simpsons where they repeat many famous movie lines as we remembered it, but for us it has changed in this New reality. This is the only prof that the Mandela Effect is real.
03) Double Mandela effect: This is a Mandela effect that change not only once but twice. For example if we see Curious George with a tail, and it changes to a Curious George with no tail than changes again where he has two tails. (He does not have two tails. this is just a way to show you how it could be.) Another example is where the video of Duck Tales theme song jumps between "Lurks behind you" to "looks behind you" while other videos say "watch behind you".
04) Mandela effect sifters. This would be something that goes one way, but goes back to the other way that we remembered. A fine example would be The Flinstones spelled with one "t" Then changing to The Flintstones spelled with two "T's" than going back to The Flinstones spelled with one "t." This has been reported to have happened. In other case's there is the Lonny "Tunes" changing back to "toons" then again back to "tunes". A more recent one would be Chuck E. Cheese (with no "s" at the end) changing to Chuck E. Cheese's and recently having gone back to Chuck E. Cheese (note it was Chucky Cheese so this is a Double Mandela Effect)
05) Flip Flop: Most people give the definition to what we call a shiftier. The cause of things going back and forth. A flip Flop to me would be the idea of 2 different parts: 1) having the memory of 1 thing and watching it change. Once it has change back to your memory, you hold the new memory, and the first one is now the change. Example: I remember Loony Toons but it changes to Loony Tunes. Now it changes back to Loony Toons (now my memory was that it was always Tunes, and this Toons is wrong to me. 2) Parallel Universe 1 remembered Toons and it changed to tunes whereas parallel universe 2 always remembered it as tunes and toons is wrong.
06) Mandela effect half-changes: The Mandela effect half Changers is the cause of a Mandela effect, but they're only changing halfway. For example: a video can have the lyrics that you remember from the TV show theme song or a music lyric, whereas the online lyrics have completely changed. A fine example is the "1970 somethin" country song where they never said "I was a kid when Elivis dies and my mama tryed" and the videos do say that although the online lyrics say it the correct way as "I was a kid when Elvis sied and my mama cryed." Half changers will eventually turn into a Mandela Effect completely. This is what allows us to collect residue.
07) Mandela Effect Erased Is the event where a Mandela Effect has changed an event so much, That the event at change to no longer existed. This example would include Sin bad's movie Shazaam which never exist. This also would include Blake Shelton's "Holes In the floor of heave" which was never done by him now.
08) DaJa Vu Is the belief that we did do these events that we had memory of in another universe, Repeating time.
Many claimed that we have false memory's, That things were misunderstood , or misread by many people. Almost every person who is not a Mandela effect supporter still supports a few memory which they can prove that have a separate memory of. One can not claim that something is false than support that same theory.
False memory's would be a good theory if it was one or two people with that memory. However, we are talking about tens of thousands to millions of people with that same memory. How does so many people out there have the exact same memory? That would be like everybody waking up tomorrow having had the same dream. This is not possible. The problem is to claim that these are false Memories, One person would first have to come up with the idea of how we have these false memory started. Most people can only think of a few reasons.
1) I myself is currently in a dream, and you're all part of my imagination.
2 I am in coma, and you're all part of my dream.
3) we are being brainwashed
4) Your all part of my creation.
Of course I can knock out majority of these theories if not all of them. If I was sleeping and you're are apart of my dream, than eventually I would wake up. if I was in a coma and you would also be part of my dream, again I would wake up or die. Why would I dream about people that I don't know that exist? Knowing now that I am not God, and you are not my creation only leaves us with one other theory we can assume, which is that we are all being brainwashed. One must ask why would somebody go out of their way to brainwash us to make us think curious George had a tale if he did not. Why would someone brainwash us to make us think something was spelled one way, in which it is spelled another way. As you can see none of these theories work for the false memory Theory.
However, if one of these theories had to be correct, the only one that comes close to being near a false memory theory, would to be the fact that you're being brainwashed. If possible, and if somebody wanted to do it , somebody could brainwash us through TV, radio, the internet, or simply through your cell phone. Of course we would have to ask ourselves how tens to hundreds of people to millions of people we're all brainwashed at once and have the same memory. Nobody can figure this out. I would also point out that since we have different memories we would of all had to be brainwash from more than one person or more than one time.
There is no evidence to support us all being brain washed at once. Someone would first have to support how we were brain washed, why we were brain washed, and how one would achieve any status for brainwashing us. In closing to this part, none of these theory support the "False Memory" theory. So, let us move on.........
There is no evidence that the Mandela effect don't exist. You cannot disprove the Mandela effect nor can you disprove the Parallel Universe Theory, Black hole, or time travel. Scientist have all ready admitted that we do have many parallel universe's and that they can connect to each other and communicate. In 2019, we saw the black hole in the sky twice. This has never happen in history before. What is the main cause of a black hole? One would be going faster than the speed of light. What happens if you can do that? You will time travel. Each of these theories have been proven. Most of all conspiracy theory's would also date Government time travel back to the 1980's. When did we first notice a few changes? The 1980's. Time travelers also have been making videos on You tube, and rather they are real or not, some things may happen just as they said. The future can always be changed, but our current history is just like they said it would be.
The Mandela effect actually can be proven. By now I know most of us do believe in the Mandela effect, or have the belief that something phenomenon is going on. You would not be here otherwise. My point is we can not proof the false memory theory, yet we can disprove it. The Mandela Effect can not be dis proven.
A conspiracy theory is the theory of something they believe has happened differently than what we were told. The Mandela effect is not a conspiracy. There is proof that change has occurred. What I find interesting is that I can come up with at lease 5 Mandela Effects that the deniers cannot deny:
1) JFK had four seats in this car, and now he has six.
2) Hitler's Mustache was smaller, and now is a longer mustache.
The small one no longer exist.
3) The Statue of liberty was never bombed as it is said to be.
4) Japan never attacked Most of the west United States and Canada during Pearl Harbor.
5) America was not founded 36,000 years ago.
These events, most would agree, have not occurred. These are five things that people can prove that has change. One can also asked how time travel has many theory's and rules for something that can not exist. How do we have all have this knowledge of the future if we never been there?
Of course most people do not want to believe in the Mandela effect. I believe this is because most of them are too scared, don't want to believe in it, or don't understand it. We can see too many effects has changed parts of our world. Most would be scared because Of fear of world domination, government control, religious reasons, or just anything in general. Not wanting to believe it does not make it go away or not exist. I can choose to believe there's no air, that does not mean that the air don't exist. Most people just do not understand how the Mandela effect works.
The Mandela effect can be proven no matter what you want to call it. The people who deny it can not prove it don't exist, however we can prove that it does exist. You cannot deny something that is currently going on that people can prove. No matter if it is black holes, time travel, or just a rip in our timeline we can see that things are changing and are memories that we have are real.
If we would time travel to 1963 to stop the JFK assassination, we would no longer be on our time line, or in our parallel universe. This is because JFK never died. He will not be in the history books due to his death. He may succeed to destroy the New World Order. Which would mean certain events of terrorism, war, 9/11, and greedy presidents, false flag terrorist attacks may never happen. I explained this because we would be on the new timeline. Which would mean we would be living in the new parallel universe. You might think it's not a big deal that some companies just misspelled or changed their name, BUT what if you woke up one day, and you was living in the parallel Universe where you had a different wife, and your kid no longer existed. What if in this parallel universe one of your enemies who is locked away in jail, but you woke up in another parallel universe where that person was not in jail, and that person came to Kill you.
All of a sudden, jumping into different parallel universes is not so much of a "who cares" as you thought. In my theory I believe that we live in a parallel universe, that we would call universe "A". Around Universe A there is a bunch of other universes created by time travel, black hole or other events. ( Universe B, Universe C, Universe D, and so on). Throughout time we have shifted from Universe to universe. I believe in theory we are no longer shifting from one universe to another universe. I believe we created so many parallel universes that some of these has came together as a bigger parallel universe, causing universe A, Universe B, universe C and universe D to all crash into each other creating a parallel universe that they all exist in together. Think about it, in current theory people belief we jumped from parallel universe "A" to parallel universe "B", Yet if this was caused by time travel, each new time line would be a new parallel universe. We can never jump to the same time line again (or) parallel universe and hold memories of what we did. Each time line and universe would be different. In theory, each time we shift, something would change again. We might see Berensteen bears now. One event will always alter time, making it to where we now live on a alter time line. If we are, in theory, only jumping between 2 parallel universes, we would have to be time traveling, and doing the same thing each time to the detail. Not possible. each event that has changed would also all change back. Yet, we fail to see all of them change back.
I belief, in theory, we have jumped to different Parallel universe, and held the memory of the last universe, in which most memory were the same except a few. as time goes on, I do belief all these Parallel universe had crashed together creating a bigger universe that is holding more than 1 universe.
When the Mandela effect changes something, the history re writes itself as it has alway been the way it changed to. This means that websites, videos, movies, ect. will change to support the new change. For a example, Loony Toons changed to Tunes but websites show why they have always been called Tunes even though they never was prior to 2013.
I am not a "False Memory" believer, but I will point out that not every Mandela effect is real. This is why some people belief we do have false memory's. In a few cases people just do not cheek there history, or know of certain things, or assume it changed based on it sounding better.
Such things included:
1) TV Shows such as The Andy Griffith Show, Fresh Prince, Duck Tales and a few others had longer theme songs that were cut down for TV time. Garfield and friends changed their theme halfway in season 3 and again in their last season. Full House cut their theme down each season, and even added a few lines in season 8. In other cases such as the Andimaniacs , They had a different theme towards the end in almost every episode.
2) Some Mandela effect's are based only on a few video's and are not thoughts shared by others. If only 1 person has this memory this does not always make it true. In some case videos have came out with faked Mandela Effects such as Cheers Theme Song change, Adams Family theme song changed, Fake video of Red from that 70's show signing with the theme song, and Lord Voldemort being called Valdemort. The Website http://www.Reddit.com holds many fake post of Mandela effects. Some people just want to catch a Mandela Effect so bad that they will belief anything or create anything.
3) People just assume based on lack of knowledge. The mighty Morphing Power rangers had many name changes due to creating the next show. For it to be a Mandela Effect the "one way" would be replace by "the new way", and said to of always been that way. For a example if Mighty Morphing Power Rangers became replaced by a different title to it's show, (such as just Power Rangers) it than becomes a Mandela Effect. (Another find example would be: morphin (or) morphing.) In some cases the show has to change. In which they did have tons of spin offs which included Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers in which people say is a Mandela Effect. In Beavis and Butthead (or now Butt-Head) they had to replace "Fire, Fire" with "Firer, Firer" due to law suits of children starting fires. This has always been this way since I was a kid. They also had made fun of this in a episode by saying: "Fir.. oh firer woo that was close". In other case most people just never heard of it. The New Andy Griffith show came out after The Andy Griffith show in no connection of a spin off, or Squeal. It did one season and went off the air. It does not become a Mandela effect based on not having the knowledge it existed. Only a few do not remember it because they never herd of it. Many also mistake things with things that are similar. Mr. Howell and Gilligan always wore a white hat and yet people feel the memory of Skipper also doing so. In truth, the only Mandela effect is that he wore a white hat after the show. It was always a nave blue (or) black. Though it is a Mandela Effect to what color the Skippers hat is (Navy Blue or Black) it is not a Mandela Effect to it being white.
4) It sounds better In some cases (or) Makes sense, and is a cause of misreading a Mandela Effect. Just because it makes since, or sounds better does not make it a Mandela effect. This is in the case of All in the Family Theme where it is debated if they said, "And you knew where you were than" , (or) "And you knew who you were than". Of coarse this debate is based off only two videos. "where" would of have stood for "where you stood on beliefs" and not "who, being the idea of "who you are", which of coarse would make since in today's world since most people are confuse about gender. That was not a issue back than.
In another case of false Mandela Effect, is the thought of only a very few people made videos in regards to only 2 Presidents being Assassinated. In truth, Their has been 4 Assassinated by gunfire. As a matter of fact, Every 20 years a president dies in office. The Curse of Tippecanoe (also known as Tecumseh's Curse (or) the 20 Year Presidential Curse) is the alleged pattern of death in office of Presidents of the United States elected in years that are evenly divisible by 20, from William Henry Harrison (elected in 1840's) through John F. Kennedy (1963).
1841 William Harrison (died in 30 days of term.) had the shortest term. (M.E. now say 33 days)
1865 Abraham Lincoln was the first President to be assassinated by gunfire. (Death does involve a Conspiracy theory of who really shot him, and Vice President Johnson being involved.)
1882 James Garfield was the 2nd President to be assassinated by gunfire. (M.E. now says 1881)
1901 William McKinley was the 3rd President to be assassinated by gunfire.
1923 Warren Harding died by heart attack (or) stroke. (Death is involved with Conspiracy theory's of wither his wife was involve).
1945 Franklin Roosevelt died in office heading towards his 4th term. Only 3 terms was Successful . After this, it was a law that a President can only have 2 terms of 4 years each. (The death is involved with conspiracy theory's that he was poison by our own Government.) (M.E. now says he was in his 4th term).
1963 John F. Kennedy (A.K.A. JFK) is the 4th President to be assassinated by Gunfire and the first to be Assassinated under secret service. He was the last president in this reality to die by the curse. (Death is involved with conspiracy theory of who really shot him and wither former President Bush, Nixon, and Johnson was involved.)
Ronald Reagan was shot but did not die in 1981. (M.E. feels like it happen at a different year, and others do remember a death with him).
Another "NOT Mandela Effect" people have reported would be the swastika. To be a Mandela effect it would completely have to change where the first memory is completely gone. People are taking images of the swastika backwards claiming that it was a Mandela effect. The swastika was used backwards by anti-Nazi group. That does not mean that the swastika changed itself. If you do go to check the swastika it looks exactly like it always has always looked. If Nazi's all of sudden wore swastika's backwards and said it was always been that way, than and only than, it would be a Mandela Effect. One debate would be if they were tilted to the side.
Stephen King death? The confusion was either A) The other person died in the car which was thought to be Stephen King (or) B) The fact Stephen King did a book on the story in which he used himself in the book. In the book he died. I still remembered the conspiracy theories wither or not Stephen King killed that person on purpose or not. Stephen king took a short break after the accident but keep writing, Making movies, TV mini series and TV shows.
The issue has to have a line drawn. If no one agrees with you, than there is doubts of a Mandela Effect. However, given that we are all coming from, going to, or shifting with in different Parallel Universes, we can not bash each other on memories. In our reality things happen as we said and others failed to notice, or was not from the same reality to understand. In some strange way every Mandela Effect is real but not real depending on your reality.
Not everything is a Mandela Effect
1) Unique universal perception
2) Over lapping Realities
3) Parallel Universes
4) Alternate Realities
1) Future Computer Simulation
2) Alien Computer Simulation
3) Computer simulation multiverse
1) The Awaking
2) 5th Dimensional Reality
3) Spirtual Evolution
Mandela Effect Theories: Below is a list of theories different people have that is the cause of, or creation of The Mandela Effect
1) Time Travel
2) Black holes
4) Mind control
5) Accidental side effects caused by.....
6) Accidental Science
8) Rouge Goverment/ Scientist
End of world Theories:
1) End of world 2012
5) Planetary Rebirth
2) Deja Vu is the Mandela Effect
1) Common Memory Error
2) Crowded Memory influence
3) False Memory
4) Reverse false Memory (nothing changed- were just thinking it did.)
5) Perception Difference
1) Big Quantum effect
2) Small Quantum Effect
1) Satan/ Satanism
2) Black Magic
3) Magical Beings
4) Celestial Beings
This is not False Memory were having
What if false memory is not that we remember Loony Toons and their saying it's always been Loony Tunes and saying it's nothing more than a false memory....
BUT what if it's more of Loony Toons is still Loony Toons and never changed at all. The false memory is really just the fact we see everything different now when in reality it may of never changed at all.
The Reason we all do not agree with these different Mandela Effects or have the same memory can be caused by many different feelings.
1) I could of spent less time researching things in my last Parallel Universe, where as in this Parallel Universe I have spent more time studying things. If I spent less time in my last Universe studying something (as simple as the names of all Presidents), but I study it more in this universe, I would than assume what I am reading now is correct. Even if it had changed.
2) Basic Time travel theory. If I went back to 1963 to stop JFK from being Assassinated, most people born at that time may recall him being dead, and up to now (2020) have no memory of him doing anything, Being on T.V. or hearing of him. However, anyone born in 1964 and on, would have full memory of him being alive, and watching him on T.V., hearing what he is doing, and maybe even watching him run for President again. We would all have Separate memory's.
3) Because of the last listed, it is highly possible only half of us are effected while the others can hold the full memory. Even if we all know about it, most of us could be brain washed not to understand or except the theory of change.
4) What if we are all coming in a different times? Maybe this is why we hold better memory or worst of such subject. Instead of shifting between universe A and universe B, I belief we are jumping to other universes as well. It makes since in the department of "not everything changes back". There could be millions of universes just like ours with only one change.
Current Mandela Effects: 2,407 Website last updated 03/10/2020 2:20 P.M