691) Garfield and Friends: cure word was said by wade in one eposide.
692) Garfield and Friends: Orson's brothers all had white eyes (or) one had yellow eyes (or) all had yellow eyes
693) Garfield and Friends Theme: rap version for the last season was not remembered by many
694) Garfield and Friends: Theme now says "I'm scared" after he says "I hope you bring lots of spaghetti"
695) Garfield And Friends: Time slot: People remembered Garfield and Friends being a hour long in the 7th season and not being 2 separate episodes. Now it is said The first season aired in a half-hour format. Starting with the second season, it switched to an hour-length format, showing two episodes each week. There is nothing said of the show airing a Hour long as one episode.
696) Gatorade: Thirst Quencher (or) Quench your thirst
697) Gay was openly across America now in the 1920's
698) Giants now exist
699) Garry Shandling (or) Gary
700) Gene Kelly's Singing in the rain: Singin' (or) Singing
701) Gene Wilder alive again (or) Never died
702) Georgia capital: Augusta (or) Atlanta
703) Georgia Guide stone: Had a free masons symbol on it (or) did not have a Free Masons symbol on it
704) The George Lopez Show (or) George Lopez
705) George Washington Carver never invented peanut butter. It was stolen from the Aztecs by Canada
706) Germany mystery coin: Coin from Germany found with a date of 2039. The coin show Germany country where Mexico is now. A) From another Parallel universe where it is now 2039 in the year and Germany had move after Mexico had been gone. B) Time traveler lost a coin in the processes of time travel and the events of this time travel had changed the out come of reality where Germany is now where Mexico was.
707) Getto Boyz (or) Geto boys
708) Gettysburg (or) Gettysberg (or) Ghettysberg
709) Ghandi (or) Ghandhi
710) Gharial new crocodillian species with snot that looks like a pot structure
711) Ghirardelli (or) Ghiradelli
712) Ghostbusters (or) TAPS
713) Ghost sharks now (though people hold no memory to this).
714) Giant pale house Earth Worm showing up again after being Extinct since 1980s (or) this never happen at all
715) Gilbert Godfrey (or) Gottfried
716) Gilligan's Island: Actors eye colors have changed to green
717) Gilligan's Island color: Black and white season 1 & 2 and color in season 3 (or) Black and white in season 1 and color in season 2 & 3
718) Gilligan's island hut color: roof was tan/ Beige (or) green
719) Gilligan's Island: Gilligan's hat White (or) grayish?
720) Gilligan's Island: Mr Howell's hat was a captain hat (white) (or) straw hat
721) Gilligan's Island: Professors shirt color: Blue (or) white
722) Gilligan Island: Roy Hinkley, (the Professor) death accured in 2014 (or) a later time after 2014
723) Gilligan's Island: Skipper's hat Black (or) a navy blue hat (or) white hat? (also and is reference to) Skipper off the show (acting as skipper) Always had on a Blue navy hat (or) Black Navy hat (or) White navy hat (note: he made reference to being dressing as Skipper off the show)
724) Gilligan's Island theme song changed at the boat part towards the end of the theme where one was showing a boat where the other zoomed in and out on the boat.
725) Gilligan's island theme song: Island or isle (said not spelled)
726) Gilligan's Island theme song: Proffesor and Mary ann part showed the boat at a distance (or) right up close with the picture of the last 2 cast aways.
727) Gilligan's Island theme: Proffesor and Mary ann part showed the picture of Proffesor at the top and Mary Ann at the bottom (or) Mary Ann at the top and Proffesor at the bottom.
728) Gilligans Island: Tina Louise (Ginger) refuse to come back to the 3 spinoff T.V. movies because: She said her looks were not the same and she felt she was to old and it would show (or) could not make a agreement with the producers.
729) Giraffes: Dark Giraffes now exist
730) Giraffes: Have purple tongues (or) do not have purple tongues
731) The global seed vault was in: Alaska (or) Svalbard
732) Gold can now be found in the hair of new born babys
733) Goliath frogs now exist as giant frogs
734) Gone with the Wind: Where ever shall i go/ What ever shall I do (or) Where shall I go/ What shall I do
735) Good Fellas has strange things in the back ground
736) Goodfathers open credits white (or) Red
737) Gone with the wind: Scarlett (or) My dear, I don't give a Damn
738) Google (or) google
739) Google logo: E is now slanted at top
740) Google Voice (or even Text voice) is having a harder time understanding you, and typing in stuff you never said. This could be a effect from our new reality.
741) Gordon Ramsey (or) Ramsay
742) Gordons sandwich (or) Gortons sandwich
743) Grand Central Station (or) Grand Central (or) Grand Central terminal
744) The Graduate: Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me? (or) Mrs. Robinson, You're trying to seduce me, Aren't you?
745) Grand Pyramid Moved & changed
746) Grapes: Now grapes exist at 2 1/2 inches long.
747) Grasshoppersz: now exist in a rainbow color
748) Grave yards: Buried bell string was now use in the early days in case someone got buried alive they could pull the string to ring the bell
749) Gray (or) Grey
750) Great wall of china: Visible from space (or) Not visible from space
751) Greenday (or) Green Day
752) Green Eggs and Ham: would you like them in a house, would you like them with a mouse (or) would you eat them in a house would you you eat them with a mouse
753) Greenland is a small island (or) a bigger country
754) Greenland a distance from Cananda at the top (or) Real close to Canada on the side
755) Grease Lightning: this car is automatic, it's systematic, its hydromatic (or) it's systematic, its hydromatic , its Ultramatic
756) Great Britain Bigger area (or) smaller
757) Great Britain located above Canada where Greenland is now (or) some where else
758) Greece Movie car white (or) Red
759) Gremlins spike (or) stripe
760) The Grinch who stole Christmas (or) The Grinch stole Christmas (or) How the Grinch Stole Christmas
761) Groundhogs Day (movie) Punxsutawney (or) Punxatawney
762) Guillotine: Last used in 1877 (or) 1977
763) Gulf of Carpentaria more spiky
764) Gumby: The dog looks different
765) Gweneth (or) Gwyneth Paltrow